All of us at Warm Springs Dental hope you and your family are staying happy and healthy. During this unusual time, we have updated some of our office protocols. While much has changed, one thing has remained the same: we are committed to your health and safety.
We will continue top notch infection control processes to ensure that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. This includes complete disinfection of all clinical surfaces. Thorough instrument sterilization techniques, and properly utilized personal protective equipment. We are always following recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the CDC and OSHA. We act on new guidance from these agencies while remaining up-to-date on the latest data available to keep you and our team safe.
Some changes we have made to help protect you and our team include:
- Our office will contact you before your appointment with health screening questions and again upon arrival in the office.
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- We require that you use our hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you enter the office and at the completion of your appointment.
- We have installed multiple high efficiency Ultra-HEPA air purifiers (made in the USA!) throughout the office to maintain excellent air quality and aerosol control.
- We have temporarily removed couches, magazines, children’s toys, the coffee station, and other items from the reception area that are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have adjusted scheduled appointment times to reduce waiting time and to minimize the use of our reception area.
- You may see us wear specialized face shields and masks when performing many of our routine procedures.
The understanding and support we have received from our patients with these changes has been overwhelmingly positive. We are so happy to spend time with our patients and are excited to provide safe, high quality dental care during these crazy times!