All of us at Warm Springs Dental hope you and your family are staying happy and healthy. During this unusual time, we have updated some of our office protocols. While much has changed, one thing has remained the same: we are committed to your health and safety.
We will continue top notch infection control processes to ensure that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. This includes complete disinfection of all clinical surfaces. Thorough instrument sterilization techniques, and properly utilized personal protective equipment. We are always following recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the CDC and OSHA. We act on new guidance from these agencies while remaining up-to-date on the latest data available to keep you and our team safe.
Some changes we have made to help protect you and our team include:
- Our office will contact you before your appointment with health screening questions and again upon arrival in the office.
- Temperature and pulse oximeter checks upon arrival.
- We require that you use our hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you enter the office and at the completion of your appointment.
- We have installed high efficiency Ultra-HEPA air purifiers (made in the USA) to maintain excellent air quality and aerosol control throughout our office.
- We have temporarily removed magazines, children’s toys, the coffee station, and other items from the reception area that are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will allow greater time between patient appointments to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to keep our reception area as empty as possible.
- We will wear face shields and special masks when performing many of our everyday procedures.
The understanding and support we have received from our patients with these changes has been overwhelmingly positive. We missed spending time with our patients and are excited to be back providing safe, high quality dental care once again!